Friday 31 January 2014

Sencha Touch: Expense Tracker app development tutorial

I started developing Expense Tracker App using Sencha Touch 2.3 and build the app using Phonegap/Cordova. I thought that i need to keep track my daily expenses in my mobile phone and also i need to know how much i am spending based on categories (Tea/Coffee, Drinks, Film etc). These informations will be helpful for me to plan my future financial savings.

I almost completed the app development and installed it in my Phone (iPhone and Android). I faced lot of issues and obstaclus while developing this app. I like to share my app development experience to all my readers and also willing to explain the implementation with the help of source code here as a Post Series.

Here is the list of post series for Expenses Tracker App development

You can download the source code for the Expense Tracker App from the below GitHub Url
https://github.com/sureshdotariya/expensetracker/tree/master/corephp/ExpenseTracker

I hope you enjoyed all of my post series on Expense Tracker app development tutorial. See you soon on next set of blog post series.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Suresh,
    Would you share a link with the full source code of the "Expense Tracker" app ?

    Thanks
    B.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...